1.27.2012

Why Husbands Avoid Answers

Why Husbands Avoid Answers!!

WIFE: Will U Marry Again If I Died?
HUSBAND: Noway!

W: Why Not, Don’t U Like Being Married?
H: Of Course I Do!!

W: Then Y Wouldn’t U Remarry?
H: Okay, I’d Get Married Again!

W: U Would?
H: ….?

W: Would U Live In Our House?
H: Sure, It’s A Great House!

W: Would She Sleep With In My Bed?
H: Where Else Would She Sleep?

W: Would U Let Her Drive My Car?
H: Yeah, Its Almost Brand New!!

W: Would U Give Her My Jewelry?
H: No, I’m Sure She’d Want Her Own

W: Would She Wear My Shoes?
H: No, Her Size Is 6

W: -Silence-
H: Shit!! :-P

Best Islamic Lailatul Qadar Beautiful Sms, Text Messeges Urdu Quotes

Here are some Best Islamic Lailatul Qadar Beautiful Sms, Text Messages Urdu Quotes that you will really love.   Shab Qadr SMS – Laylat-ul-Q...